Ways to Give
The Polk City Community Foundation works with individuals, families, businesses, and organizations to meet their charitable giving goals. We offer a wide range of giving options that can be used to establish or add to an existing charitable fund.
Being a donor does not require great wealth, it does require an interest in supporting local charitable organizations. Through the Foundation, your donation is done as an easy way to support the community you love, where you live, and raise your family. There are many options and we invite you to find the option that works best for you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Types of Funds at Polk City Community Foundation
- Nonprofit Organization
- Affiliate Community Foundation Funds
- Designated Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Supporting Organizations
- Unrestricted Funds
Options to give at Polk City Community Foundation
Family of Funds
- Benefits a specific organization
- Maintains the assets to help ensure the sustainability of the organization
- Distributes investment income annually to the donor’s chosen organization
- Creates a stable income stream
Donor Advised Fund
- Allows donors to support a variety of causes through their funds anytime they choose
- Offers a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving
Field of Interest Fund
- Allows donors to connect with their passions and specific areas of need in the community
- Choices within the communities are unlimited for example: education, the arts, environment, and disadvantage youth & families.
- Enables donors to establish Scholarship Funds to benefit students of a particular school, geographic region, educational discipline, gender or other designation.
- Allows donors to help the Polk City Community Foundation meet the most important needs of the community